Personalised Partner focus
- ISP’s approach is to provide a highly personalised service, with a Partner 100% dedicated to each assignment, ensuring that all contact with clients, candidates, sources and referees are made by the person responsible for the project.
- We do not operate a leveraged model; we never pass work down to less experienced individuals.
Diverse, original research and broad geographical coverage
- We conduct original and fresh research for every assignment, thinking creatively and pooling our collective knowledge, network and experience.
- We maintain a tightly managed client list ensuring that the widest possible universe of candidates can always be targeted.
- We are a diverse team and a firm supporter of the Women on Boards initiative.
- We bring an enviable track record of Board appointments across a variety of sectors and with broad geographical coverage – delivering searches in regions across the UK and overseas.
Discreet, confidential and independent
- Client confidentiality – we are experienced in handling searches under NDA to protect client and market sensitive issues without impacting the quality of the search.
- We never cross-sell and remain independent of Board evaluation, psychrometric assessment, remuneration consulting or the provision of interim or non-board recruitment services.
- We are widely respected for providing objective advice and market insight.
Affordable and flexible
- Our approach is flexible and agile, with our search methodology and process tailored to our clients’ specific needs.
- Due to our tight cost control, fees are proposed at highly competitive rates with structures designed to meet our clients’ needs as closely as possible.
- We typically invoice upon initiation, delivery of shortlist and signed appointment, rather than on a monthly basis.
If you would like to hear more, we would encourage you to speak to our clients about our approach and the quality of our work.